Chemical Dependency Services (Adults)
· Drug and alcohol evaluations (English and Spanish)
· DUI assessments
· Deferred prosecution
· Relapse prevention
· Monthly monitoring
· Intensive outpatient treatment
· Family counseling
· ADATSA treatment services.
· Co-occurring disorders (DBT based)
· Women’s group
We are eligible to provide court-mandated services to adults. Our treatment includes individual and group therapy as well as random drug/alcohol testing. We utilize evidence-based practices with approaches such as motivational interviewing, dialectic behavioral therapy, matrix model, family systemic intervention, moral reconation therapy and living in balance curriculum.
Mental Health Services
· Assessments for mental health clients
· Case management and community outreach for adults and children
· Psychiatric medication assessments and management for adults
· Individual therapy
· Group therapy
Our therapeutic approaches include cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and multi-systemic therapy. Our therapists also employ the value of art and music and other expressive arts as appropriate to promote the health and well being of our clients. Along with providing services in English and Spanish, our staff consists of therapists who specialize with ethnic minorities, children, and developmentally delayed clients.
We accept most medical coupons including ADATSA, private insurance, private pay, sliding fee scale and have a limited amount of county funding for low-income clients.